3 of a kind

It is an especially exciting time for the DuRant side of our family. All THREE of us girls are pregnant at the same time! And, very close together might I add. It is funny how that worked out, and I can't wait to see all of our babies together. This past weekend my sister-in-laws threw me a shower in Charleston. It was so nice, and I got LOTS of good stuff. I am so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends that love me and my baby boy.


 Here we are! Paige, Paul's sister, (due 11/29), Me (due 10/27), and Maggie, Paul's brother's wife (due 8/18)

 The beautiful table setting.

 My mom and I

 I'm so glad I got to see Cady Nell, one of my best friends from college!

 My beautiful grandmothers.

Me and Jenn

 The adorable sugar cookies.

 Look at all those presents!  I'm a lucky girl (and he is a spoiled boy already).

 Opening gifts.

Me with Paul's mom and grandmom.

Everything was perfect, and I am so thankful to Paige and Maggie for hosting the shower especially since they are both busy planning for their own new additions.  I have been doing a lot of nesting lately, and will post pictures of the nursery as soon as it is complete :).  I have had so much fun decorating it, and I can't wait to see the finished product.  I am definitely in full throttle baby mode these days!  Only 3 more months until I am a mommy.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I knew Paige was pregnant but hadn't put two and two together yet. Those are lucky cousins to be born so close together!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips