A few of my favorite things

1. Foyer table 2.Kendra Scott Earrings 3.PJs 4.Gigi New York Teddy Tote 5. Puffer Jacket

1. I have been dying to have this console table in my foyer.  Right now there is nothing there, and it is something that bothers me daily.  I picked this one out with our decorator probably a year ago, and I am hoping that maybe it will show up for Christmas (please Santa?)
 
2. I love these earings.  They are so classy looking and the perfect size.  I love the black, but wouldnt mind having them in a couple other colors as well.
 
3. I love these PJs.  I prefer mine a tight fit, because I hate when I turn over and the loose ones get all caught up in the covers.  These are so cute and look so cozy.
 
4. I love the Gigi New York Tote.  I was torn on the color, but again,  you cant really go wrong with black. I would definitely want the monogram option on it as it makes the bag.
 
5. I am in need of a new semi-lightweight jacket. I really loved the ivory one, but it is sold out :(. Black goes with everything and would be the perfect weight for fall in the south.
 
 
While I would love any of these items, what I am mostly looking forward to at Christmas is spending time with my family and seeing the joy on my kids' faces come Christmas morning.  That right there folks is priceless!
 


Linking up with AprilEliseKatieZelle

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to look into those pajamas too because I'm starting to get fed up with my pajamas twisting all night long. When I asked my husband for a new couch for Christmas he gave me a funny look - he isn't into furniture as a gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that coat is on sale plus an extra 30% off right now! Maybe buy it and give it to your husband to give to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome list, I love the pjs and that bag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pjs! I have a similar jacket on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the table and the coat! I need a new lightweight one myself

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips