My water baby

Brady LOVES the water whether it's the bath, the pool, the ocean, Riley's water bowl...he loves it!  I am so glad he has taken so well to it, because I think it is soooo important for children to know how to swim.  We will be signing Brady up for swim lessons next summer.  We made another quick trip to the beach this weekend.  We helped celebrate Caroline's first birthday!  It seems like just yesterday I was holding her for the first time. She had her party on the beach at Sullivan's Island.  Brady had a great time, and he was WORN out.  Happy birthday sweet girl, we love you!

The birthday girl and Nanna!


Playing with cousins Walt and William


So excited to be at the beach house!

Other activities of the weekend included playing with the blinds, the air vent, driving the golf cart, and swimming in the pool!




This view never gets old.


Attempting the family shoulder ride- haha. I don't think Brady was into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips