I have a little obsession...

...with a J.Crew final sale.  It sucks me in every time.  It's like I see the e-mail and IMMEDIATELY have to go to the web site and see what goodies I can rack up on.  This directly correlates to my online shopping addiction that I frequently mention on my blog. Their sales team just loves suckers like me, I know.  I just can't help myself!  I would never pay full price for anything at J.Crew as their normal prices are outrageous, but when the sale hits- I'm there (online of course, there is no actual store in Columbia). 

I was so mad at myself, because this weekend while we were in Charleston we decided to roam around on King Street and wandered into the J.Crew store.  They had a shirt that I had been eyeing on sale, but was waiting to see if they would put up another additional percentage off of their sale items before I purchased it.  I asked the sales person if he thought they would have another additional sale since they just had a couple.  He told me that he didn't think there would be another one like that until probably October.  He even gave me the whole official story of how their year starts in February and they usually run those sales every 3 months, blah blah.  Well guess what?  There was another additional 30% off sale items that went up yesterday!  I should have known...but, they won't get me again.

I have even gotten Paul to jump on the band wagon.  He will actually call me sometimes and tell me that the sale just went up and ask if I need anything.  Well duh, of course I NEED some things.

I will say that the clothes I get from there are very good quality, and tend to be my "go-to" outfits especially for work.  Here are a couple gems I have purchased recently during a final sale moment:



Just remember...never pay full price!  Alright, back to my online shopping :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips