What a beautiful morning

Yesterday Brady, Riley, and I had a great time hanging out together while Paul went golfing.  It was so beautiful outside that we just had to get out and enjoy it!  Brady woke up in an extra good mood too.  I just love weekend mornings where we can lounge in our PJs and watch a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Tell me that smile doesn't brighten your day?
After we ate some breakfast we decided to go on a little walk to enjoy the fabulous weather.  I even put some pants on Brady because the breeze made it a little chilly.  Riley was thrilled to join us as well.


I love this.  This is how Brady points.  He doesn't just use one finger.
He puts all of his fingers together and points.

We decided to make a stop at the school to swing on the swing!  Paul and I bought this swing and had no where to put it in our yard.  I noticed one day that there was a swing missing at the elementary school playground.  So, we just hung the swing up there and left it. We figured we could cut our losses at $20 if someone decided to take it.  We notice several others babies using it when we drive by.  School has started back, but the swing is still there!  Brady loves it, and we donated to the community!  It's a win, win.


Look at those baby toes.  I could just eat them up!

After we got home, we had to get some chores done.  Brady is such a big helper already!

Pulling up on EVERYTHING these days!

I love mornings like this.  These are the everyday moments that I never want to forget.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! I also love that you put the swing up at that school, that was so sweet Merebear :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips