Home Tour: Brady's room and bathroom

When picking out furniture for Brady's nursery, I knew I wanted something that would transition into "big boy" furniture as well.  His crib converted to this double bed, and I still love his furniture.  I honestly think he can use it forever.  It is good quality, and it has held up really well.  I will eventually do away with the hutch and just use the dresser, but for now I like that he has a book shelf in his room.  He loves his books!



Wall color is Benjamin Moore Old Blue Jeans and the ceiling color is Benjamin Moore Grand Rapids.



Bedding is Ride the Rails bedding from The Land of Nod.  Brady calls it his choo-choo bed.


Prints are from the Etsy shop, PaperLlamas.  I was really happy with the service I received and how they turned out.  I wasn't sure about the colors at first, so I sent them a picture of his bedding, and they custom matched the colors for me!  I found the frames at Hobby Lobby for only about $9 each.


This is the reading nook.  The chair is from Pottery Barn Kids and the red bucket is from Hobby Lobby.


I love this Dr. Suess quote, so I just typed it up, printed it, and framed it!



Brady's bathroom is connected to the playroom, and this is where Brady and Katelyn both take a bath.  Katelyn has only used her bathtub a handful of times.  So, I wanted a gender neutral theme.



The shower curtain, towels, bath mat, soap dispenser, and toothbrush holder are all from Target.


The step stool is from Pottery Barn Kids.


How cute are these little guys??


These prints are from the Etsy shop, TRMDesigns.  I was amazed at how perfectly they matched the shower curtain.




Linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.





Thoughts for Thursday

5 comments:

  1. So glad to find you through the link up! Love his room and bathroom, SO cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up too. Love the bright colourful space for the kids... Also adore land of nod stuff!!!

    <3 Sarita
    www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute space for Brady. I love his convertible crib and that bedspread from Land of Nod! The bathroom theme is too cute as well ! Great job Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a perfect little boys room! Love the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his room - innocent but not babyish! I love when rooms can grow with your kids and don't need to be redecorated every 2 years!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips