Nordstrom Anniversary Sale- Baby and Kid Items

The Nordstrom Annivery Sale- you are sick of hearing about it, right?  It seems to be what all the fashion bloggers have been talking about this week, but after checking it out- it really is good!  Aside from the women's fashions that everyone is posting about, there are lots of great baby/kid items!  I'm talking name brand stuff for a huge discount.  I thought I would highlight some that really caught my eye.

1.  Little Giraffe Blankets-  These are the softest blankets ever!  Katelyn has a pink one, and I love it.  They are perfect for baby gifts too.  I was surprised to see them on sale.


2. ERGO baby carrier- I have never actually used one of these, but I love our Bjorn and hear that this one is even better.



3. Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag- This is another one that I don't have personally, but I have heard rave reviews about.  I love the grey and yellow too- it's the perfect neutral.


4. Water Resistant Reversible Patagonia Jacket-  We love our Patagonia jackets, and this one is too cute and a steal!  May have to get this for Brady.


5. Tea Collection Romper- How adorable is this? I wish it came in the next size up for Katelyn


6. Hanna Anderson PJs- These are my favorites.  There are so soft, and on sale- can't beat that!


7. New Balance Sneakers- School is right around the corner.  These are staples and go with everything.  They come in sizes from baby to little kid in gray and navy!



8. Lettuce Edge Socks- Can't forget the little things too.  Who doesn't love lettuce edge socks on little girls.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips