Our weekend

The weekends just fly by too quickly, don't they?  It was a rather uneventful weekend around here.  We had really good intentions of going on a date Friday night, but it turned into a trip to the Fresh Market and a glass of wine once the kids went to bed instead.  I think I should start planning date nights for Saturday instead of Friday, because by Friday afternoon all I really want to do is cuddle my babies and lay on my couch.



Saturday morning the kids drove their cars to the park, and we played for a while.  Katelyn LOVED swinging in our laps and going down the slide.  She is just starting to be able to really enjoy the park. It will be even better once she is walking.  I just love seeing them both so happy.  Brady even found a cricket, and Paul told him his name was "Jiminy".  He kept looking for him, "Oh there's Jiminy!  Hi Jiminy!"  The rest of the afternoon was just a relaxing one, the kids took naps, we ordered take out for dinner, and just had fun playing at the house.











Sunday, Paul and his dad took the kids to see his grandmother in Manning.  This has become a little tradition for Brady and Papa to go visit his Ma-ma every few Sundays.  Brady absolutely loves it, and I know it will be something that he remembers for the rest of his life.  I am glad that Paul decided to tag along so that Katelyn could go as well.  So, that left me with a whole day to myself!!  Naturally what did I do- cleaned the house.  It needed to be done though, and it is much easier to do without children.  I spent forever organizing their toy closet.  

My own personal Pancake House.


How long do you think it will stay this way??

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  I am starting my count down to Friday again!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures! It looks like the perfect weekend! I have a feeling the kids have already destroyed their organized toy closet though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips