Fashion Friday: dresses under $100 and conquering my fear of the maxi

I love dresses.  I would wear them everyday if I could.  Here are a few I am loving for under $100.  Nordstrom is my go-to in the dress department.

This one comes in black and white as well.  It also has a very cute, but classy cut-out in the back.  I may have to add this one to my wardrobe.

Cut-out back dress

I love the colors on this dress. You could wear this to work or for a night out.  So cute.
This one is just simple, but very classy looking.  I feel like you could get a lot of wear out of it.

Cut-out back textured dress

This one may already be in my closet ;).   I love it, and it comes in black and white.  I got the black just because I thought I would get more wear out of it.  I love the white too though!

Splash print dress
So, I got a little crazy in Target the other day and decided to try on a maxi that caught my eye.  I'm kinda liking it.  I bought it, and we will see if I actually wear it in public.  I love the floral print with the stripes, and notice the cute cut-out in the back. Can you tell I'm liking the cut-out trend?  So what do y'all think- to maxi or not to maxi?


I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips