Fashion Friday: My Birthday Wish List

So, my birthday is right around the corner, and I know everyone is dying to know what to get me right (hint hint my sweet, loving husband)??  I figured I would put together a little wish list here :).

I have been eyeing this necklace for a while now.  I feel like I would wear it all the time.


Kendra Scott Tassle Pendant Necklace

I love a good stud earring, and I am especially loving these pink ones.  They are perfect to add a little spice to an outfit.
Kendra Scott Stud Earings
I need these boots!  I have been looking for a pair of boots like this forever.  I love that the wedge gives you the opportunity to dress them up or down.  They are included in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale too. (Size 8 please)

Wedge boots

I'm loving this cute Kate Spade straw bag.  It is perfect to take to a summer wedding.
Kate Spade bag
This Lilly dress has my name written all over it.  Y'all know this is my color. (Size 2)


Lilly Pulitzer dress
I also love this Lilly top.  I am thinking of having a carnival theme for Brady's birthday, so this print would be perfect. (Size XS)

Lilly top
I love this jewelry tray.  I think it would be so cute on my bedside table.
Jewelry Tray
I love these nude leather sandals.  I am in need of some new dressy shoes. (Size 8)

Nude Sandals


This dress is totally out of my comfort zone as it is a maxi, and it is animal print, but for some reason I love it.  We have some weddings coming up, and I think this would be perfect!

Animal print maxi

Ok, I think I gave you lots of options.  A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips