17 weeks and growing...

17 weeks!

And oh yes, I am definitely growing.  I feel like I wake up larger everyday.  I have definitely had a growth spurt in the belly area over the past week.  But, I have to say I am happy to be out of the is she pregnant, or has she just put on weight phase.  I look and feel pregnant now, which is exciting!  I have just started busting into my maternity wardrobe.  My BeBand got my through the awkward phase. (Which by the way I would suggest purchasing for any newly pregnant mom- they are great!) Also exciting is the fact that I have felt the baby move several times!  Usually at night when I am laying still on the couch, or when I have been sitting for a while at my desk at work I can feel these little movements.  It is hard to explain what it feels like.  I was very curious to discover what these early movements would feel like.  The best I can describe them is like popcorn popping inside my belly.  I can't wait until they become stronger and more frequent.  It is still hard to imagine that there is a little baby boy growing rapidly inside of me, but I am loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!! So happy for you!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats meredith!! you look great and im sure you will be a great mommy!! keep those pictures coming!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips