Baby DuRant Revealed!

After MUCH anticipation, we are excited to announce that without a doubt Baby DuRant is a...



Boy!!!

We went to the doctor today and were so excited that the baby decided to cooperate. At first the ultrasound tech did not want to say for sure that it was a boy, because it was so early. But then we got this shot and there was no denying! (I'm sorry buddy to expose you like this, but we needed the proof.)




We invited our parents over to have BBQ and cut into the cake to see if it was pink or blue.  We tortured them by making them eat dinner before they could find out.  But, it was a really fun way to tell everyone. 

 

The cake before we cut into it!


The moment of truth!


 It's a boy!


My mom and I

And last but certainly not least, my sweet little angel's face :).  We are so in love with him already!!



1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH!!!! I called it! So happy for you!!! I love you so much and I love him already! Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips