60 years!

Yesterday my grandparents celebrated their 60th anniversary.  60 years of marriage- what an accomplishment.  I know they have had their ups and downs, but they have stuck by each other through the good times and the bad.  I am lucky to have always had a close relationship with them, and I am so thankful for all they have done for our family.  I wish them many more happy years together!

We hosted a party at our house (with the help of my mom and her fiancĂ©,  Bill), and invited some of their close friends.  I think almost every single person we invited came to the party.  That says something about the type of people they are and the lasting friendships they have.


Cheers to 60 years!

One more with Bill

The happy couple :)









Love these 2 very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips