Fashion Friday: Get 'em while they're hot!

I have mentioned before that Kelly's Kids is one of my favorite clothing brands for my kids.  As soon as I got the fall catalog I was dying over the cuteness, but I have been waiting for a good sale to make any purchases.  This week only they are offering a spend more save more promotion.  I definitely have more favorites in the girls department, but I love their appliqué long sleeve shirts and corduroys for the boys.

It was hard to narrow it down, because there are so many cute things, but these are my favorites:



1. I would suggest not getting the bubble play top monogrammed (even though it's adorbs), because it makes it less versatile. 2.  The bubble top looks so cute with these Wendy Ruffle Pants, but it could also be paired with different colored leggings, cords, jeans, anything.   I am in love with these pants.  This is definitely my favorite collection in this year's line. 3. This appliqué truck tee is my favorite boys item.  It is right up Brady's ally. 4. LOVE this jumper.  It can be very versatile too.  I couldn't resist the monogram here.  It makes the outfit :). 5.  These Aiden Cargo Pants are the best ever. They are really thick material perfect for winter, and they hold up really well.  I was smart and bought these last year when they were on super sale in 2 colors. 6.  This pull over will definitely be a fall staple. 7. This doll dress and 8. matching leggings are precious! 9.  Katelyn had this same style ruffle romper last year, and it was one of my favorites.  It is super soft and SO CUTE!  She wore it at least once a week in the fall/winter.

I don't like seeing the summer end, but I do love shopping for a new season!  Have you started your fall shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips