Scenes from the weekend

We had a busy weekend with the highlight being a party we hosted along with 3 other couples for some good friends.  It turned out really nice, and I think everyone had a great time that came.  We ended up staying a lot longer than planned (and drank a little too much), but those are always the best times.  We haven't done much partying since our kids were born, so it's fun to let loose every once and a while.

Sunday we were off to a slow start.  Thankfully Katelyn didn't wake up until 10am (love that baby).  Brady woke up at his usual early hour, but he sat in bed with us and watched probably 5 episodes of Curious George while we slept a little longer.  Sorry I'm not sorry. Some times the TV is my best friend.

A couple sweet Brady moments from the weekend: 1- Katelyn and I had a little cold this week, so I laid my head down because I wasn't feeling well. Brady came and put his arm around me and said, "I make you feel better momma."  It sure did make me smile. 2- Brady was driving me up the wall, because he wasn't listening so I told him, "Brady you are about to drive me crazy."  To which he responded, "Aww, but I love you!"  Ok- now I feel terrible. 3- Katelyn pinched him (which she loves to do often by the way), and I told her, "No Katelyn we don't do that."  He said, "Momma, she didn't mean to."  I swear he is just the sweetest little boy.



All the guys who have been friends since high school and before.

The bride and groom to-be.

My love

Amanda (another hostess) and I

Pancakes on the porch Saturday morning

Playing at Nanna and Papa's house

We had to make a pit stop by Geno's house to take a ride in the golf cart.

Two people in our house have a birthday this week!! Riley turns 7 TODAY, and I turn 27 on Thursday.  Creeping closer towards my 30s- yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips