First day of school

My babies went back to school yesterday.  It was bittersweet.  Brady was SO excited about going to school (mainly because he saw that they had lots of "cars" when we went to meet his teachers).  I was a little worried about Katelyn, because she is very attached to me these days, but she did great!  She did give her teacher the stare down, but she managed a little grin and didn't cry when I left.  I honestly think she recognized her friends that were in the nursery with her, and that made her happy.  Paul said that were both super happy when he picked them up in the afternoon.  I hope that we have a great year!

Katelyn is in Toddler 1 and Brady is in the 2's (due to his birthday just missing the cut-off).






Book bags from L.L. Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips