Kate Spade surprise sale

I literally just retired a Kate Spade bag that I have probably been carrying around for 2 years that I got during a Kate Spade surprise sale.  Kate Spade is probably my favorite designer when it comes to wallets and handbags.  The surprise sales are the best with prices up to 75% off!  Here are a few of my favorites:

Who doesn't need a black cross body bag?  The tassel gives it a little something extra.
Mini Carmen

This is a great everyday bag.  It looks so classy and is a great neutral color.
Gold Coast Small Georgina
How cute is this tote?  I love the bright colors.
Cabana Tile Michelle

I LOVE my Kate Spade Wallet.  I prefer a zip wallet, because it helps keep everything organized and stuff doesn't fall out.  
Mikas Pond Lacey

This bow bangle is so dainty looking and would definitely spice up an outfit.
Double bow hinge bangle

There are lots of other cute items as well! The sale ends Thursday, so don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I can't even look at this! Must.save.money. Except that the bow bracelet is calling my name... sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips