Thoughts on Thursday

Today is a great day for many reasons. 

#1- Gamecock football starts today!!  I am so excited to watch my team play.  I have grown up being a Gamecock fan my whole life.  Both of my parents went to USC (the real USC- The University of South Carolina), and although I swore I was going to go far away to college, somehow I ended up becoming a Gamecock as well.  It was probably the best decision I ever made (no student loan debt since I stayed in state, incredible friendships made, AND met the man of my dreams and now husband).  God always has a greater plan :).


Tailgating back in my college days with my ZTA sisters.

#2- We are packing our bags and heading to paradise tomorrow!!  It has only taken five years, but I finally convinced Paul to take me on a second honeymoon.  I know we will probably spend 95% of the time talking about the kids, but it will still be a nice, much needed break from normal life.  I can't wait to have some one on one time with my husband.


Honeymoon in Aruba

#3- Speaking of our trip, it is in honor of our 5 year anniversary tomorrow.  It is hard to believe that is has been 5 years.  Although our lives are much busier and much more stressful at times, I love you more now than ever.  Thanks for being my best friend, my rock, and the best father to our children.



That's all I have for today.  I have so much packing/organizing to do (not to mention I have to go to work and watch the football game this evening) I better get going!  Please pray for us to have a fun and safe trip.

Go GAMECOCKS!!!



Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Have a wonderful trip and anniversary!! YOu'll get to sleep in!!!!

    <3 Sarita www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Have a wonderful time on your second honeymoon and happy anniversary! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Anniversary!! Have a wonderful time on your trip! :) Are you going back to Aruba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have so much fun! We're going away in a couple of months and leaving the kids for 5 days, and I'm getting so nervous already! Can't wait to hear how it went for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips