DIY Earring/Necklace Holder

I have seen several of these on Pinterest and decided to give it a go.  It is a relatively easy and cheap DIY project.  I am really happy with how it turned out.

Here are the items you need to get started:

1. Picture frame and size you would like (I used an 8x10)
2. Spray paint color of your choice
3. Window screen (bought mine at Wal-mart)
4. Command hooks
5. Staple gun
6. Super glue
7. Ribbon (I just used some I had around the house.)

Start by spray painting the picture frame any color you like!  I hung mine in my closet, so I really didn't care what it looked like.  I just didn't want it to be the ugly brown.



After it dries, cut the screen to the size of the back of the frame and staple it to the frame.



Staple the ribbon to the back of the frame.



Super glue the small command hooks to the front.


After the glue dries hammer in a nail, hang it on the wall, and add your earrings and necklaces!


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Great color choices too!! I need to get to making one of these asap!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips