Let the countdowns begin

I can't believe Paul and I are about to celebrate our 3 year anniversary!  It has been a wonderful 3 years babe!



I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry...Brady starts at Kathwood Baptist Preschool this week.  I am a little nervous for the change, but excited at the same time.  He is such a social little boy, and I really think he will love being with the other kids.  I'm not looking forward to the permanent snotty nose I have heard comes along with daycare, but overall I think it will be good for him.


I am really excited about this one.  I love some Gamecock football!  Last season was the first time in as long as I can remember that I didn't make it to a single Gamecock home game.  I plan on making up for it this season.  GO COCKS!



Another, I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry...How in this world is my baby boy almost 1 year old?!  Wasn't it just yesterday that Paul was rushing me to the hospital, and I held Brady in my arms for the first time.   I just want to freeze time and never let him grow up.



We can't forget that Christmas is not too far away either!  Although I am not looking forward to the cold weather, I love the holidays and especially decorating the house for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips