Meeting the teachers

Yesterday Brady had his drop-in at Kathwood.  He met his teachers Ms. Ophelia and Ms. Elizabeth.  We walked in and Brady gave his teachers a big smile!  He let them take him out of Paul's arms with no fuss.  After a few minutes of taking it all in, he acted like he owned the place!

Taking it all in...

His teacher gave him a ball!
We don't have any stairs at our house so this was a first for Brady.  But, man he was quick to figure it out.  He was up in that loft having a good time.  He couldn't quite figure out the getting down the stairs part, but I'm sure he will have that mastered soon.



He then ventured on over to the toy shelf and was pulling everything out.



He met some of his classmates, and they all seemed to really have a good time.  After seeing how much fun he had, I am really looking forward to him going to "pre-school".  I feel like he is starting to get bored being at home all day, and he will really enjoy being around the other children.  I just can't believe the day is already here!  My baby is growing up too fast!

2 comments:

  1. Aw- I have spent a lot of time in that classroom and with Ms. Ophelia! She's a sweetie:) I'll tell my mom to run across the hall and make friends with your sweet Brady!
    Hadley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Had! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are going to LOVE being a mommy. It is the absolute best thing in the world. I would love to see you sometime if you are in Columbia :).

      Delete

 
Blogging tips