My first public embarrassment by my child

It was Sunday afternoon, and Paul had left to go to his beloved Phish show in Charlotte.  After Brady's nap I decided we should make a Target run.  I needed some things, and I needed to get some items on Brady's preschool supply list.  So, we hopped in the car to do a little shopping.  

We are perusing through the isles checking off our list when I decide to go look at the nail polish.  There was a woman already standing in front of the shelf with the polish.  I am pushing the cart with Brady in it, so I just kind of hang out behind her looking over her shoulder at the colors.  All of a sudden Brady lets one rip!  It was so loud, and it basically vibrated the floor.  The lady turned around and gave me a pretty dirty look.  I looked at Brady and said "excuse you!"  But, I know she was probably thinking that was just my cover up.  I think I got some looks from some of the other by standers as well.  It was classic.

I had prepared myself for the future embarrassment that I am sure to endure once Brady is talking, but didn't think he could already accomplish the public embarrassment.  I know this is just the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips