Scenes from the weekend

Saturday we pretty much spent all day at the house.  I squeezed in some cleaning while Paul took the kids on a trip to the park.  It was pretty chilly too, so it wasn't too fun to play outside.  (Have I mentioned how much I hate the cold weather?)  We did take the kids to Bonefish on Saturday night.  It is nice to get out to dinner sometimes, but 2 kids 3 and under doesn't exactly make for a fun dining experience which is why we typically eat at home or order take out.

Sunday Brady decided to wake up at the crack of dawn yet we still didn't make it to the early service at chuch like planned.  So, we went to the 11:15 service and then braved it again to go out to lunch.  We chose Lizards Thicket which makes me not quite as stressed to take the kids to, because it just like a southern diner (for those who aren't local).  It doesn't really matter if the kids are loud or messy.  Katelyn took a 3 hour nap when we got home, and Paul and I attempted to relax.  I think they must have given Brady sweet tea instead of water at lunch, because he was wired!  We made a quick trip to see Waldo then we headed home.



Love these 2 soooo much!


This was her great granddaddy's rocking chair.
I have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day, and I plan to spend some time cleaning out the playroom.  If Santa decides to make a stop at our house we have to find a place to put these new toys!

1 comment:

  1. Going out to eat with my kids is one of those things I fear most in life, but also like to do because when they're on their best behavior it is so fun! I am taking a playroom cleanout break right now to get ready for the big guy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips