Our weekend

The highlight of our weekend was taking family pictures on Saturday morning.  The only downfall was it was FREEZING outside.  I felt so bad, because Katelyn was literally shivering.  We only stayed out there for maybe 30 minutes, and fingers crossed we got at least a few good ones.  The kids were troopers though, and even though they were cold, they were super cute and well behaved.  We also brought Riley along.  I was feeling guilty that he used to be such an important part of our lives and now he is always just in the background.  I still love my fur baby even if he doesn't get quite as much attention these days.  Brady was not feeling too well all weekend, so we did a lot of lounging around.  This was kind of our last "boring" weekend until the holidays are in full swing, so although I got a little cabin fever on Sunday, it was nice to just hang at home.

Friday night cuddles

RED LIGHT! They were so cute holding hands during our photo shoot, but they were moving so fast it was hard to get a cute picture!

This is my heart right here.

They decided they didn't need naps on Saturday, so they immediately fell asleep in the car.

Baby girl only wanted to nap in my arms on Sunday, and I just soaked it up.
I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy some relaxing family time over the weekend - your little ones are super adorable, and I'm sure the photos came out great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips