'Tis the season

What I love most about the Holidays is getting to spend so much time with family.  We have been busy lately which is why I have been a little MIA on the blog here.  Last weekend we went to Charleston to celebrate Henry's 3rd birthday!  Brady and Henry are literally best buddies (and cousins) from birth.  I was so excited for Brady to have cousins his exact same age.  We had so much fun at his party!

Katelyn and her cousin, Belle.





The birthday boy


Katelyn gets doted on by all her big cousins, and she eats it up.

The diva ready to roll.

After the birthday party, Nanna and Papa took the kids back to Columbia, and we went to my mom's to her wedding reception.  They just bought a beautiful house on James Island.  The weather was perfect, and my brother and his girlfriend came in town which was a bonus.  I am obsessed with her outdoor area on her deck.  It is so perfect.


Uncle Dustin!


One of my besties, Cady Nell

My brother came back to Columbia to spend a few more days with us.  We were so happy to have him here.  Brady and Katelyn both love him so much.  I have never seen Katelyn warm up to someone so quickly.  I think FaceTime really helps them to have such a special relationship with Uncle Dustin.  Even though we only get to see him a few times a year, we try to make sure we have FaceTime dates often.  He is such a fun playmate, and even babysat for us on Monday night.





Can you tell they love him a little bit?

And of course, yesterday was Thanksgiving.  Paul's parents had everyone over at their house and invited my mom and grandparents.  I thought that was so nice, and it was so nice for us to just have 1 Thanksgiving dinner to attend.  I loved getting to be together with everyone.  Brady and Katelyn had a great time as well.  They were pretty pooped at the end of the day.  I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family.

So thankful for these 2! 

The kids table.

Playing babies with cousin, Amelia. (Or more like Katelyn is eating the baby)

They were pretty worn out...

What do you know- Elvin, our Elf, showed back up last night from the North Pole!  He brought the kids some gifts and left them a note.  Brady was so excited to see him.  To say that he is excited about Christmas this year is an understatement.  I love being able to see the excitement of Christmas through my children's eyes.  It makes it all so much fun.  I hope we can get our tree later today.  We already have a "baby tree" as Brady calls it, in the playroom.


Christmas will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips