6 month well check

Don't let the cute smile below fool you...this little boy was NOT happy about his doctor's appointment this morning.  I probably should not have scheduled his appointment right in the middle of his nap time, but let's just say he was RAGING mad before the shots even came.  We had to wait almost an hour before even seeing the doctor, so I was running out of tricks to entertain a sleepy 6 month old. As soon as the doctor started checking him out, he let him know that he was absolutely not in the mood!  But, the good news is that he is a healthy, growing boy.  He is pretty much average in all departments, and that works for me :).  He is just perfect.  He was in a MUCH better mood when I got home from work this afternoon, and hopefully he has forgiven me for the dreadful morning he had.  (I think it is safe to say that I am more traumatized by the experience than he was.)

Clearly before the meltdown...


Are those not the cutest fat rolls you've
ever seen???  I just want to squeeze them!
6 months
Weight: 17lbs 8oz (46th percentile)
Height: 27in (67th percentile)
Head circumference: 17 1/5in (45th percentile)

1 comment:

  1. Glad he is perfect! He's SO cute.. I so see you in the first picture.. My chunk of a 4 month old is a teensy bit bigger than him.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips