Christmas Eve 2013

We finally moved into our new house about a month ago, so we were excited to invite our family over for Christmas Eve.  We went to the 5pm children's church service and then had dinner and some presents at our house afterwards.  Brady was one excited little boy.  He still didn't quite grasp the concept of what was going on.  Every time I would ask him if Santa was going to come see him he would say, "No, baby's sick." haha!  Him and Katelyn both got sick the last week of school so I guess he thought Santa surely would not want to come by our house and risk getting sick :).

We loved having everyone come to our house, and Brady and Katelyn certainly enjoyed it too.  We were especially happy to have my brother, Dustin, staying with us.  Brady is officially obsessed with his "Dus-in".  He CONSTANTLY wants to play with him, sit on his lap, have him pick him up.  I asked if he wanted me to make his lunch one day, "No momma, Dus-in make my lunch."  "Dus-in fly on airplane!"  He does let Dustin sleep in for a while, but then he wants to go get in bed with him and watch "choo choo" (also known as The Polar Express).  We are all going to miss him terribly when he heads back to the West Coast.

Making our annual Christmas Eve sugar cookies.
Our family of 4 :).

Brady giving Katelyn a kiss.

The girls!

He was pretty excited about the fire hat Coco got him.


He loves his umbrella from Gigi and Geno.

His piano from Nanna and Papa!

Riley getting some love from Geno.

His slippers from Nanna and Papa that he must put on every day now as soon as he wakes up :).


My beautiful mom and Grandma.


My mom and her fiancĂ©, Bill. 
My adorable grandparents.
My love :).
Two of my favorite guys.
Santa came!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips