Introducing...

...drum roll please....our new rug!



I can't tell you how long I have wanted a rug for our living room. I love hardwood floors, but there is something about a rug that makes a room feel so cozy. I have been searching for the perfect rug for a while. Pottery Barn is one of my FAVORITE stores, and a place that I frequently online window shop :). I found this rug a couple of months ago, and when it went on sale and FREE shipping...I couldn't resist. There is another family member that loves this rug as well, Riley. When the rug first arrived I unrolled a little corner to see what it looked like in person before we put it down. Riley thought we bought the rug JUST for him. He made himself comfortable on that little unrolled corner. But, needless to say, I LOVE our new rug!

Can we say spoiled?
(He also thought we purchased this sofa just for him as well. It is his favorite spot to lay. He has a great view of the street where he makes sure to alert us if any other dogs are invading our territory.)


This weekend we went to my friend Lauren's wedding in Sumter. It was such a pretty wedding. Below is a picture from the reception.

2 comments:

  1. Love the rug! It looks great. I think I have looked at that one for us a couple of times too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I am obsessed with lots of stuff on Pottery Barn.com. I wish we had a store here!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips