Blog, what blog?

I am sorry that I have been very slack about updating my blog.  I have made it rather difficult on myself, because we got a new camera and some how when setting it up I told it not to sync to my computer.  Ever since then I can not get it to recognize the camera when I plug it in...err!! (If anyone has a way to fix this, please share!)  So, I can only get the pictures off the camera on Paul's computer.  This would not be an issue today since he is working, but conveniently I can not find the plug to the camera now- nice.  So, I apologize for the lack of pictures (of the cutest baby boy in the world) in this post.

It seems like ages ago that I was in the hospital meeting my baby for the first time.  I have really gotten the hang of this mommy thing, and I am loving every minute of it.  Brady is sleeping longer periods at a time at night (thank the lord!).  And, he has been sleeping in his crib every night (not in my arms).  Another, thank the lord!, because I was starting to have serious back pains from trying to lay still in the same position all night to make sure I didn't smoosh the little guy.

Our not so little boy anymore is 2 months old!  And boy has he grown!

2 months! 
He weighs a whopping 10lbs 12oz! (52nd percentile)
23.5 inches long (25th percentile)


I knew he had grown, but I had no idea he had almost doubled his birth weight!  The boy likes to eat I'll tell you that much.  The doctor actually told me that I needed to cut him off and not let him nurse so long.  He was getting fussy after eating like he had a stomach ache.  The pediatrician compared it to one of us going to a buffet and eating so much so fast then realizing that was not such a good idea.  He is also on Zantac for some reflux issues.  With those two adjustments, he is a much happier baby.


Here is just a cute picture that I never shared of Brady with Papa and his cousins, Walt, Emmie, William, and Marcus!  I promise I will have more pictures next time.  Trust me, there is no lack of photos around here :).

1 comment:

  1. Brady is a cutie and you are such a great mama!! Love you, Merey!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips