First trip to the zoo

Today I took Brady on his first trip to the zoo!  Of course I did not bring my camera, but thank goodness for smartphones.  Paul was busy training on the golf course so he will be ready for the PGA Tour by next year's Masters Tournament :).  We were accompanied by Brady's Uncle Rut, Aunt Maggie, Nana, and cousins William and Caroline.  It was a such a beautiful day!


Of course we had to stop by and visit the giraffes.  (Notice Brady's giraffe outfit and giraffe lovey in hand.)


The next picture you will notice I am holding Brady's hand. That is because just before this he reached right out and grabbed that giraffe.  Luckily, he was preoccupied with someone feeding him a piece of lettuce to be bothered by it.


I just love seeing the cousins together.  Aren't these two precious??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips