Beach trip

There is no place better to visit when the weather gets warm than Charleston, SC.  Starring at the big mossy oak trees, breathing in the fresh smell of salt water, feeling the ocean breeze on your face, it is divine!  I have always said that I would LOVE to move to Charleston, but I am not sure that I would appreciate it as much if I lived there.  Luckily, we have lots of family in Charleston, and a family beach house, so we are able to visit often.  Although we never actually made it out on the beach, we had a great time.  We were especially happy to finally be able to see my Aunt Nancy.  Unfortunately, my Uncle Paul just lost his long battle with cancer and was never able to meet Brady.  We will all miss him so much.  But, we have been sending them pictures daily since he was born, and Brady was so glad to finally meet his Aunt Nancy.


I think he was happy to meet her!


Checking out the beach (Notice the little patch of dark hair left from when he was born- love it!)


He had fun playing the piano with daddy!

His Waldo is so silly and put these rings on his feet.

Before we got to the beach we stayed at my mom's house for two nights.  The only pictures I got were on my phone, so they aren't the best quality.  I was so excited to see my friend, Cady Nell.  She came over and had dinner with us Friday night, and also helped me give Brady a bath.  I love good friends that no matter how long you go without seeing each other, you just pick up where you left off.  This is definitely the case with me and Cady Nell, love her!!

He loves his Coco!  She is so funny!

He had so much fun with his "Aunt" Cady Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips