Father's Day Weekend

We had a great Father's Day weekend.  On Saturday, my mom came in town, so we went over to my Grandma Fran and Geno's house to go swimming.  Brady really loves the pool!  He had a great time hanging out with his Coco and Great Grands.  Paul and I enjoyed it too, because we had free babysitting and adult beverages delivered to us pool side. We also took Brady on his first golf cart ride, one of my favorite things to do at Geno's growing up!

That smile is so contagious!

I love this!  Brady with his Great Granddaddy, Geno.

The closest thing to a tropical vacation we have had in a while...

Brady and Coco

Ok, maybe golf cart riding is still one of my favorite things to do...

Sunday we went out to the lake to spend some time with my Dad on Father's Day.  As always, we had a great time.  The little guy had a blast driving the boat (don't worry, we were parked at the dock), and got his nap in on the ride.  He also had his first taste of a push pop and BOY did he enjoy it.  He was quite upset when we took it away from him!

Playing at the lake.

King of the world!

"Waldo let me drive!"

The best kind of nap at the lake- on the boat.


Do you think he liked the push pop?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha such a cutie! Love all the pics Merebear! I miss you guys so much and I promise next time I'm home I'll come visit! I can't believe I haven't seen the little man since he was 2 weeks old- bad auntie :( Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips