SC State Fair

Who doesn't love the state fair?  I have to admit, I'm not so much into pigging out at the fair (kinda grosses me out), but I do love a good elephant ear.  After reading about an e coli out break at the NC fair, we decided we would pass on the food portion.  Paul and I took Brady on his first trip to the SC State Fair last weekend.  I think he enjoyed the sites (people watching at it's finest).  He also played the ducky game and won himself a giraffe!  We went and visited the animals as well.  We had a good time, and I think he will enjoy it even more next year.



"Look what I won mommy!"

Paul just had to win a mini motorcycle...didn't work out.

I just love this one in black and white!

Watching the horses!

No, we did NOT eat any deep fried butter,
but I had to document that they do indeed sell this at the fair
...along with deep fried snickers, oreos, and reeses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips