Thanksgiving 2012

I can't believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone.  Where does the time go?!  We had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  We had my maternal grandparents and mom over to our house on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving.  I took the easy way out and ordered our meal from Whole Foods.  It turned out great actually and was really reasonably priced.  I totally forgot to take any pictures from the night- fail.  On actual Thanksgiving day, we went to Manning, SC to Paul's grandmother's house.  The meal was great as always, and we enjoyed spending time with everyone.  I totally forgot to bring my camera, so the only pictures I have are from my phone.  Thank goodness for the iPhone!

Brady's sweet cousin, Caroline.

Eating his favorite, sweet potatoes!

Playing the piano with cousin, William.


Driving Papa's truck!

And, passed out on the ride back to Columbia,

Paul's brother and his family were in town the rest of the weekend, so we had dinner with them on Friday night too. 



More piano playing...

On Saturday we took some family photos with Paul's side of the family and went to Fuddruckers for lunch afterwards.  All the kids loved it, and how stinkin' cute does he look in his hat?


I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  I can't believe this is our second Thanksgiving with Brady and that next year we will have another baby.  God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips