30 weeks and a sprinkle

This past weekend I hit the 30 week mark in my pregnancy!  I laugh when I read my 30 week post with Brady.  I was just sure that I would be the person a week over my due date begging for the baby to come.  Oh how I was so wrong.  So far, everything has been great and there are no signs of early labor.  I think it was around this week or next that I started having signs with Brady though, so we will just have to wait and see...

Someone wanted to get in the picture with me...

30 weeks :)

My friends also threw me a little sprinkle this weekend for the baby girl!  It was so sweet of everyone to come and sprinkle her with gifts.  I just love seeing all the pink.  It is so fun!

All the girls plus my best buddy.

All the goodies!
I am feeling a little better about things now, because Paul and I did a lot of cleaning the other day and actually have a room set up for the baby.  Her crib has been put together and her dresser cleaned out so we can use it.  It still needs a little decorating to be done, but at least she has a place to sleep!  The mattress just arrived in the mail today and her bedding is on the way.  We also set up the swing in her room (crucial!).  It is kind of hard to believe that in 10 weeks or less Brady will no longer be an only child.  It makes me sad sometimes to think about, just because I am afraid Brady will be mad at me or not understand. But, I think of my relationship with my brother and how I could not imagine life without him.  I pray that Brady and his sister will be just as close as I am with my brother and grow up to be best friends.  I realize this is truly a gift we are giving him and while he may not understand at first, he will be forever grateful.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU!!!! So happy we got to sprinkle baby girl and cannot wait to meet her!!! Love, Aunt Blaire ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips