My little pumpkins

I am so mad that I did not get any pictures of Brady and Katelyn at the pumpkin patch.  I THOUGHT we were going to a pumpkin patch, but it turned out it was just a fall festival with a pumpkin store.  It was a big disappointment other than the petting zoo that made it somewhat worth the trip.  I tried to get some cute pictures, but they weren't really in the posing for pictures mood :(.  They looked cute anyway in their matching pumpkin outfits.









Halloween was so fun this year.  Brady was really excited about trick or treating.  I don't know if he had any idea what we were going to do, but he seemed excited about it!  He went as Elmo of course, and Katelyn was our adorable little ladybug.


My ladybug at school.

The pumpkin fruit cups I made for Brady's class.

Katelyn and Nanna

Our family :)

My two most precious trick or treaters!

Look at that smile- love her!!


His favorite thing to do.  He has actually lost his driver's license due to melt down issues in the car, but we made an exception for Halloween.


"Uncle" Dave gave us lots of candy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips