SC State Fair 2013

It wouldn't be fall in Columbia without a trip the State Fair!  We took Brady last year, but obviously he was too little to really do anything.  This year he just missed the height cutoff to go on the rides by himself which meant we got to ride along, yippee.  I think he really enjoyed it though.  I would say he was cautiously excited to ride the few rides we did ride.  I like that he is not a dare devil, makes me feel a little bit more at ease!


Riding the cars with mommy!

The swings!

"Put your hands in the air!"

Riding the boat with daddy.

Walking through the fun house.


Riding the Farris Wheel.

Sharing an elephant ear, my personal favorite fair food :).

Love these 2!

Checking out the animals.

His first pony ride!  He loved it if you can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips