Half way there!

I can't believe that I have already made it half way through my pregnancy.  At first it went by really slow, but now the weeks seem to fly by.  I am still feeling great, and I have been lucky to have a pretty uneventful pregnancy thus far.

Me at 20 weeks!

I am looking forward to my doctor's appointment this week where they do the big anatomy scan.  So, we will get to see our little man again :).  I am finally starting to get motivated to work on the nursery.  I am very excited about the decorating part, just not so excited about getting the room cleaned out first.  I have ordered the crib and am still deciding on the case pieces to go with it, but I am pretty sure I know which ones I want.  My dad is going to come over next weekend and help me paint.  We are making progress!  This is the bedding I have picked out:


I really love all the colors, and I like that is not "themed" like most of the boys nursery bedding is.  I have the idea in my head of what I want the nursery to look like, now I just need to pull it all together!  I can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips