It's a Boy...Still :)

So, last week did not exactly work out as planned.  I was SO looking forward to my big 20 week ultrasound visit to the doctor.  They called me the day before and told me that they had messed up the schedule, and they did not have me down for my ultrasound.  So, unfortunately I had to reschedule.  Luckily, we already found out the sex of the baby, or I would not have been so nice about it.  But, at least it gave me something to look forward to today.

Also, we weren't able to work out painting this weekend.  My dad had something come up, and so we had to reschedule that too.  But, luckily we still have time to get the nursery together.  I cleaned out my dresser in the current guest room soon to be nursery.  So, now I just have a pile of clothes sitting on the bed that I haven't figured out what to do with yet.  I do also have a couple trash bags full of clothes to take to Goodwill.  I feel like I am making some sort of progress, but it sure doesn't look like it!

It was so worth the wait to be able to see our little guy again today.  He was moving and kicking during the ultrasound.  It was neat to be able to see him kick on the screen and also feel it in my belly.  The doctor gave me and baby an A+.  His size is right on track for my due date of Oct. 27, and everything is developing as it should be.  He weighs a whole pound now, and I am right on target for weight gain as well.  I can't wait to be able to hold him in my arms and kiss his little cheeks! Oh- and it is confirmed HE is definitely a HE :).

 His side profile (the bubble looking thing is the cord, and he also had his hand up by his face).


Here he is in 3D!  Look at that sweet little face.

Our little kickers legs all stretched out!

And, here I am at 21 weeks 4 days!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith! He's so cute!!! What a sweet little blessing he'll be-and already is! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips