2 Years and A Sneak Peek

Last weekend Paul and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary.  It is hard to believe that we have been married for 2 years!  We went to Charleston with no real agenda.  We just wanted to get away and enjoy some R&R.  We went to dinner on Saturday night at the Old Post House in Mt. Pleasant.  It was just alright.  The service was not very good, and the food was just ok.  But, I like going there for the ambiance.  It is a nice little romantic place.

 Our private table in the corner

 Paul commented that I always do my arm like this in pictures.  Why yes I do, because it makes my arm look skinnier, and these days I need all the help I can get.

While we were in Charleston celebrating our anniversary, we also had a couple of visitors.  We had one really cute one who had a blast playing football with his daddy and Uncle Paul on the beach.  He is too cute!

 Our nephew, William-
Uncle Paul throw me the ball!

 Look how I can throw the big football!

 High five dad!

I am still working on the nursery, but we pretty much have everything we need now.  Our glider came in this week, and I was so excited to have the finishing piece to Baby DuRant's room!  I am not ready to share the "big reveal" of the nursery yet, but this picture was too cute not to share.  I heard Paul playing his guitar, but he was not in his normal spot in the office.  I found him and Riley enjoying the new glider in the nursery.

How cute is that??

I love both of these boys so much, and I can just picture our little toddler dancing while his daddy jams out on his guitar.  Happy 2 year anniversary, Paul!  They have been the best 2 years of my life :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips