Brady's Nursery

I had all intentions of posting pictures of Brady's nursery before he made his arrival, but he had other plans for us.  I had so much fun decorating his nursery, and thankfully I did not procrastinate on getting it done, because it was pretty much complete by the time we brought him home.  So, here it is!

I just love his furniture and his bedding.  I got the animal prints from Amazon.com, and I found the rug online somewhere for $50!

We spend a lot of time in the glider nursing.  It is so comfy. The side table is something we had, because I had not had a chance to find one yet.  But, it works!  The ribbon picture holders I had in college and just thought they matched nicely with his room.  The valences match his bedding.  I love the cute polka dots!

 Here is his changing table, diaper genie, and clothes hamper.

His hutch, equipped with the spy cam on top.  This thing is awesome.  It has night vision, the camera moves to pan the whole room, and you can talk through the monitor to the baby.  This has come in handy while I am nursing to talk to Paul if I need something.

 His bedding that I just adore.

And, the best part about the nursery is that it is totally complete with baby and all.  This is our little guy at one week old on Tuesday.  I just love him to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips