Riley, meet Brady

Riley has been a great big brother to Brady.  I have to admit I had a lot of anxiety about bringing him home to meet him.  I just couldn't imagine trying to deal with his barking, keep him from jumping on me (since I was healing from surgery), and keep him a good distance from the baby.  He did much better than I expected.  He was definitely VERY curious about this little thing that makes some strange noises, but he quickly realized that he was not to be messed with.  He likes to try to sniff him, but he knows his place.  He has learned to share his mommy, and I have tried to make sure that I still pay him attention.  But, there is no doubt that he has been demoted.

 This is still his favorite spot, but he has learned to share.


Brady had his first real bath this past week.  He was not too thrilled about it...



All clean and sleeping like a baby....(until I get hungry in a couple hours :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips