Brady's 1st Christmas

I can't believe that Brady's first Christmas has already come and gone.  I have to admit as much as I love the holidays, I am kind of glad they are over.  It is much harder to get around to see everyone with a baby.  I am glad to be able to get back to our normal routine.  Brady was a trooper though, and I will always cherish this Christmas.  Paul and I hosted Christmas Eve at our house with my mom's side of the family.  Paul cooked a beef tenderloin that was delicious as always.  Brady enjoyed hanging out with everyone.

My grandparents and brother

I love Gmom's shiny Santa hat!

Sticking his tongue out!

So glad to be able to spend Christmas with Dustin!

Our family
Christmas morning we woke up, ate breakfast and opened presents at home before heading to Manning to Paul's Grandmother's house.

Opening his presents Christmas morning.


This was Brady's first trip to his Ma-ma's house.  She was thrilled to see him, and we made sure to get there a little early so she could spend some time with him before everyone got there.

Christmas Day at Ma-ma's house.

Taking a quick snooze on Daddy.

With Nanna and Papa
Our last stop on Christmas Day was at my Dad's house.  Brady did so well all day considering he barely napped other than a quick hour there and back from Manning.  As soon as we got home he ate and passed out!

So strong! Standing on Waldo's lap.

Hanging out with Aunt Katie.

So happy!

He loves his Uncle D!
Our FINAL Christmas celebration was a couple days after Christmas at Paul's parents house.  We had not seen Paul's sister and her kids yet, so we were glad we got a chance to see them as well.

Laughing at Papa!
Brady racked up and got all kinds of new toys, books, and clothes for Christmas.  It is hard to imagine that next year he will be walking around at Christmas time!  He is really starting to gain his sweet little personality.  He giggles and smiles all the time.  He almost has neck control, but he can't hold it up for too long yet.  He loves to stand up.  I can tell when he gets mobile he will be all over the place.  He is the only thing that I wanted for Christmas.  He brings a whole new meaning for the season.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to meet the little guy!!!! I'll do my best to be a 'really' GREAT-Uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this little boy! What a great blog post!! Adorable subject, great writing, and wonderful pictures!!!

    Very happy for the Brady Bunch (thanks for that, Waldo) ;)

    Love,
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips