4 months old

Our baby boy is 4 months old today!  He is growing up too fast!  He is just as sweet as ever and growing like a weed.  He changes so much every day.  For example, the past few weeks he decided that he did NOT like a paci anymore.  Yet, today he decided that it was pretty good.  He just smiles and giggles all the time!  It just melts my heart with every smile.


I never thought I would see the day, but our baby boy has turned into a great sleeper.  He goes to bed between 8:30-9:30 and wakes up between 7:30-8:30 in the morning.  Naps are another issue.  He is a VERY strong willed little boy and he wants what he wants.  A lot of days he does NOT want a nap. This makes for a not so fun day for me.  But, we will conquer those one day too!

The sweetest smile in the world!

He definitely loves his mommy.  He is a little too attached to me as we found out when we had a test run with the babysitter this week.  Brady refused to take a bottle from her, so when I came home he was not a happy camper.  I blame myself for this, because I should have been giving him more bottles as the time is approaching for me to return to work. (I can't talk about that subject, because I will break down in tears.)  So, Paul has started giving him a bottle the same time every day, and I will start incorporating more bottles this next week.  He is still on 100% breast milk though, and I hope to continue this when I return to work.


I can't believe how fast these past 4 months have gone by, and how far we have come.  Although there are still times when he is crying and I have no idea what to do for him.  We are starting to figure things out.

4 months!
We don't have an update on his weight/height yet, but we go to the doctor on Thursday.  This little boy loves his bath, but hates getting out.  He is really into eating his hands.  He is not a fan of tummy time, but when he will tolerate it he has rolled over a couple times from his tummy to his back.  He still enjoys his changing table, and loves to talk to me while I'm changing him.  He thinks peek a boo is pretty funny, and he loves to watch a fan.


My love!
He likes to be on the go, but still likes to cuddle with momma too.  He is the greatest gift.  I just love watching him grow and change by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips