BLUE or PINK??

I was so excited about my doctor's appointment this morning.  We got to find out the gender of our baby!  Like last year when I was pregnant with Brady, I wanted to make it fun (and torture everyone) by having our family over for dinner and to cut the cake to see if we are thinking blue or pink!  This year I just decided to make the cake myself.  I am no baker, so it was not the prettiest thing....


And, here's the group (minus Paul's dad who was taking the picture and Brady of course).


Our family of three, but not for long!
The moment of the big reveal...


We're thinking PINK!  It's a GIRL!!!


Brady was very happy to partake in the activities.  We made sure he was the first person we told about the news.  He's a great secret keeper ;).



I am sooo excited that we are going to have a little girl!!  I feel so blessed!  I have always imagined having a boy and then a girl, and it is surreal that my dreams are coming true.  Bring on the pink!

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips