17 weeks

It is kind of hard to believe that I am already 17 weeks pregnant.  I still don't have too much of a noticeable bump yet, but it's growing every day.

17 weeks


I am feeling great these days.  I am trying to soak up the "glory days" before I get huge and uncomfortable :).  Here is a little survey that I have seen on a lot of other woman's blogs that I thought was cute.

How big is the baby? About 5 inches long and 5 ounces

Weight Gain: As of my last apt I have lost about 4 pounds...the first trimester was rough!


Gender:  GIRL!

Maternity Clothes? Not yet.  I use my belly band sometimes when the pants are feeling a little snug. 

Sleep? Sleeping great other than getting up to pee at least once a night.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  I really haven't had too many cravings.  I have really not wanted to eat pork for some reason...

Movement: I am just starting to feel those first little flutters :).  I love it!

What I miss? Really nothing at this point other than the occasional glass of wine would be nice...

What I'm Looking forward to? Feeling more frequent and stronger movement from the baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips