19 weeks

19 weeks

Here we are at 19 weeks, and this will be our last picture in front of the tree.  It is going down today!  I am always kind of sad to take down the Christmas decorations.  The house looks so empty once they are gone.  I laugh as I look at this picture of our tree noticing how there are no ornaments about half way down.  Someone may have pulled our Christmas tree down at one point, and we had to move everything out of toddler reach :).

I am still feeling great and my bump is probably about the same size at this time with Brady.  You can see that picture here.  However, I was overall bigger with Brady.  I started off weighing less this time than I did last time. (Those jeans I am wearing snugly in that picture literally still fall off of me now.)  Apparently chasing a toddler around in the best weight loss program there is.  Especially when you have one as busy as ours!  The boy NEVER stops.  Thank goodness for naps and a good nights sleep.

How big is the baby? About 6 inches long and 8 1/2 ounces head to bottom. (About the size of a heirloom tomato)

Weight Gain: Still don't think I have really gained any weight.


Gender:  GIRL!

Maternity Clothes? I just started wearing some of them and am not sure why I did not sooner.  I am so much more comfortable!

Sleep? Sleeping great

Food Cravings/Aversions:  The other day I was really craving CHEESE- so random.

Movement: Feeling more and more movement.  They are still just little pokes here and there, but you can see them from the outside if you look closely.

What I miss? Nothing significant..

What I'm Looking forward to? Our 20 weeks appointment next week where we have the big anatomy scan ultra sound done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips