Christmas Day 2012

Our little boy was so good this year, and Santa was good to him!  He was so excited when he woke up to see all the gifts under the tree.

"Look what Santa brought me Mommy!"

He really loves this giraffe pull toy and "The Belly Button Book" as he loves to point out our belly buttons these days.

...and he loves his table and chairs from Pottery Barn Kids.

This was a definite favorite, the Batman battery powered 4-wheeler Nanna and Papa got him.

He has his own chair now!
 We spent the morning at our house just relaxing and playing with new toys.  After Brady's nap, we went over to my dads house.  My brother, step-sister Katie, her boyfriend, and my dad and step mom were all there.  We had a wonderful meal and opened some more presents!

My big boy!

The new book Waldo and Frankie got him to keep at their house.

My brother and I (...and my big 'ole cup of water)

Love this one :).

Waldo and Brady!

Who needs toys when you have a box?
This was such a wonderful Christmas.  Brady had a blast!  It is hard to believe that next year we will have another baby at Christmas time.  We are so blessed, and I am looking forward to a wonderful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips