He finally did it! & 15 weeks

Yesterday was a big day for my baby boy.  He took his first couple of steps by himself (12/2/2012)!  We have two sofas in our living room.  He was holding on to one while Riley and I were on the other.  I was telling him to, "come get us!"  He let go of the couch and took a couple of steps before lunging into my arms.  I am so proud of him!  Since then he has done this several other times.  It is the first step to full blown walking every where. What a big boy!

Last night we had a little girl's Christmas get together.  I love each of these girls, and I wish we all got together more often. 


Pictured above are Jessica, Bridgette, me, and Shelley PLUS 3 BABIES in those bellies!  That's right Jessica, Bridgette, and I are all pregnant and all due within a couple weeks of each other.  It is so fun to be able to go through this experience together.  I am so lucky to have friends like them.  No matter how long we go without seeing each other, we always pick right back up where we left off and have a blast together.


Here I am at 15 weeks!  I know it is not much to see yet.  I am still in the awkward phase where I just look like I've packed on a few pounds and not so much pregnant.  I am finally feeling normal again.  The first trimester was much rougher this time around for me.  I was sooo exhausted and felt nauseous constantly!  I probably lost some weight, because I just really couldn't eat much.  I am VERY happy to have entered the 2nd trimester.

1 comment:

  1. Go Brady! How special to go through pregnancy with 2 other friends! You guys are going to have so many fun mommy playdates/adventures in the future!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips