Christmas Eve 2012

Wow, this was such a great Christmas for our family.  Seeing Brady light up with all of the excitement going on just melts my heart.  I wasn't sure if he would be into it all yet this year, but man, he had a blast!  He just loved being around all of his family and of course all of the gifts he received.

We hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house and had my mom, grandparents, brother, and Paul's parents over for dinner and to exchange gifts.  The dinner was fabulous (thanks to my sweet husband), and we so enjoyed spending time with everyone.  Brady was having so much fun he didn't want to go to bed!  He was up at least an hour past his bedtime.

First things first though, we started our family tradition of making Christmas cookies for Santa!




Then, Brady waited patiently for everyone to get here for dinner.



Our 2nd Christmas Eve as a family of 3

Paul, Brady, me, and my mom

Paul, Brady, me, my mom, Dustin, and my grandparents

...everyone plus Paul's mom (Paul's dad was taking the pictures!)

After dinner, we opened some presents.  Brady racked up on goodies and was especially excited about the battery powered 4-wheeler his Nanna and Papa got him.  Although, mama is not so sure how she feels about that one.  He loves it though, and so far has been pretty good about operating it.  It didn't take him long to figure out to push the button to make it go!



 Baby girl also got some goodies herself!


I love how they both have their tongues out.

More goodies!

Uncle D got him the whole sports package and a Carolina sweatshirt for next year's football season!

Santa came!

Riley was there too :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips